Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Freewrite #2

My most recent dream dealt with one of my friends who had just told the night of the dream that she was not the type to get married right out of college. So that night I ended up outside of the capitol building in washington D.C. I was standing at the bottom of the steps and was looking up at the building. there were several people around but i didn't really notice their faces. this was a fairly short dream so right around the end, before i woke up i see a beautiful wedding gown and a girl wearing it. i couldn't see her face but she started walking across the steps and i caught her profile view. she was wearing a huge dress with a really long train, it was big and poofy, and she had a vale on, but not covering her face. and right before i woke up, my friend who said she didn't want to marry just yet turned her face towards me from inside the dress and smiled. i woke kind of confused and then realized there was no way that it was real, the fact that she was in that dress actually made me laugh.

Another dream, either that same night or a different night one dealt with me in my room and i was trying to sleep. my roommate came into my room poking and excitedly saying that our other roommate was going to be coming back from work soon and that she wanted me to get up and see her. and i kind of got excited but then quickly fell back asleep when she left, she then came back in a few seconds later and told me to get up and see her because she was going to be there soon. i fell asleep again, so she just went to bed. then i heard banging on my roommates door and it was the other roommate coming back from work telling her to get up. i could not believe the amount of noise that was happening right outside my door but fell back asleep. then next morning i had to confirm with my roommates that none of this happened because i honestly thought it was real.

No comments:

Post a Comment