Wednesday, September 9, 2009

English 302 "Earliest Memory"

Photo Link

My Earliest Memory

One of my earliest memories was when I lived in Bahrain. There are three different scenes but all around the same building and same age. We lived in an apartment complex somewhere in Bahrain. One of my memories was when I was in the apartment sleeping on the coach and when I woke up, I couldn’t find my parents, I didn’t search very far but I knew they weren’t in the room with me. Within a few minutes of waking up they walked in through the front door and they had on all white and long rackets. Later I find out that they had actually called a babysitter to come and watch me while they played squash. Apparently the babysitter forgot to come and watch me and that’s why I was by myself. The other is at the bottom of the apartment building, the ground floor near the elevators, were these two big white fluffy dogs. I don’t remember them that much but I definitely remember the fluffiness. I lived in Bahrain probably when I was around late 4, early 5 years of age. And the last memory was when the entire building had a big party one day, I don’t think the area was attached to the building but definitely close by, but I went up to see what the party was like and when I got up there I just leaned against the walls and was observing, then the next thing I remember was taking a side step and the heel of my shoe went into something mushy, and I’m pretty sure it was one of the big fluffy dog’s poop.

No comments:

Post a Comment